The Tech Stuff

Chill Gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eminem breaks his own record.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adolf Hitler
Owner
Owner
Adolf Hitler

Eminem breaks his own record. Empty
PostSubject: Eminem breaks his own record.   Eminem breaks his own record. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

Eminem breaks his own record. Em-rihanna

No stranger to hits, Slim Shady has given the world more record breaking tracks than many other artists combined. And he is still going strong! It seems like he keeps getting better with time. 'Love The Way You Lie' is now the biggest selling single of his career. It has gone five times Platinum!

That's 5 Million!! The Recovery album, on which the track features, has sold over 4 million copies itself and has also been the most successful album in digital sales ever. This song has outdone stellar singles such as 'Stan' and even 'The Real Slim Shady'.

The song, a powerful collaboration with Rihanna, was a significant deviation from Eminem's style which polarized his fan base. Some even accused him of going 'soft' because of the soulful messages and the mainstream popularity. But while the song is about a strong (and violent) love, it is no where near 'soft'. Verses suggestive of hard core violence such as "If she ever tries to leave again, Imma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire" are peppered throughout the single.

If anything it marks a turn for Eminem where he has matured as an artist, resolved his anger (and drug) issues and has focused back on making songs that have the power to move and polarize people.

Conratulations Eminem!! Oh.. and here's the song we've been talking about..

Back to top Go down
https://thetechstuff.forumotion.com
TehLinkie
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Eminem breaks his own record.   Eminem breaks his own record. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 am

Love eminem <3 all the way <3
Back to top Go down
Adolf Hitler
Owner
Owner
Adolf Hitler

PostSubject: Re: Eminem breaks his own record.   Eminem breaks his own record. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

TehLinkie wrote:
Love eminem <3 all the way <3
lol yaaa
Back to top Go down
https://thetechstuff.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem breaks his own record.   Eminem breaks his own record. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem breaks his own record.
Page 1 of 1