The Tech Stuff

Chill Gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faster than the speed of light?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adolf Hitler
Owner
Owner
Adolf Hitler

Faster than the speed of light? Empty
PostSubject: Faster than the speed of light?   Faster than the speed of light? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:15 am

This is in no way practical; but is a theory on how it might be possible.

If you take an ant, and have it walk 2 feet, it will take the ant about 10 seconds (give or take). For a full grow man, much larger than the ant, it may take half of a second. The larger human moved the distance 20 times as fast as the ant. Remembering this, it will take an elephant about 1 second to move about 10 feet. While taking a human about 5 seconds. This is because the elephant is much larger than the human and the elephants steps allow him to move much quicker. Moving on...
If i were to somehow create a giant human that was so large we can hardly conceive! Where the legs on the giant are 1 light year long. The total height it 2.5 light years tall. One step for this giant will move him light years away from where his foot was before he took a step. Essentially, if something like this existed, it could move light years away only in the matter of seconds!
Now here is when it gets interesting!
For an outside viewer watching this giant move, he would be moving so fast the viewer could not even see him move, but for the giant, he would just be walking normally.
Back to top Go down
https://thetechstuff.forumotion.com
TehLinkie
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Faster than the speed of light?   Faster than the speed of light? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Was you bored or something ?Wink
Back to top Go down
Adolf Hitler
Owner
Owner
Adolf Hitler

PostSubject: Re: Faster than the speed of light?   Faster than the speed of light? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:11 pm

TehLinkie wrote:
Was you bored or something ?Wink
Very
Back to top Go down
https://thetechstuff.forumotion.com
TehLinkie
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Faster than the speed of light?   Faster than the speed of light? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faster than the speed of light?   Faster than the speed of light? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faster than the speed of light?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tech Stuff :: General Discussion :: Conspiracy Board-
Jump to: