The Tech Stuff

Chill Gamers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time goes in a circle not a line.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adolf Hitler
Owner
Owner
Adolf Hitler

Time goes in a circle not a line. Empty
PostSubject: Time goes in a circle not a line.   Time goes in a circle not a line. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:45 am

Ok so ive been doing a lot of research with time and space, so right now everyone believes that time is a continuing momentum going in a straight line etc. never ending. But i disprove this. The scientific way we believe life has been created is through the big bang, which is the exert of X amount of force through fusion. So we started out as One mass source of energy which blew up releasing large amounts of energy, but energy cant be created or destroyed so its always going to be there, and now adays their is a new theory called blueshift which is the theory that everything in outer space is getting pulled in together, now what im saying is if were all getting crushed together, and the big crunch is true, that will bring all energy back together, which will be the same amount of energy (X), so if X is back in the same form as it was at the beggining of the big bang, then if it was release wouldnt it release in the same way it did in the begininning of times? So what im trying to prove is, this is going to repeat itself forever which means it always happens over and over which means time continues in a circle, so everything repeats itself.

Blueshift:A decrease in the wavelength of radiation emitted by an approaching celestial body as a consequence of the Doppler effect.

Big Bang: The Big Bang model is the prevailing cosmological theory of the early development of the universe. The major feature of the Big Bang theory is that the universe was once in an extremely hot and dense state that expanded rapidly (a "Big Bang"). This rapid expansion caused the young universe to cool and resulted in its present continuously expanding state

Big Crunch: the Big Crunch is one possible scenario for the ultimate fate of the universe, in which the metric expansion of space eventually reverses and the universe recollapses, ultimately ending as a black hole singularity.

Time goes in a circle not a line. Ok27wi

Time goes in a circle not a line. J620pk
Back to top Go down
https://thetechstuff.forumotion.com
Vaqe
Vaqe

PostSubject: Re: Time goes in a circle not a line.   Time goes in a circle not a line. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:15 pm

I read the 2nd sentens then fell a sleep JK :Smile:
Back to top Go down
Adolf Hitler
Owner
Owner
Adolf Hitler

PostSubject: Re: Time goes in a circle not a line.   Time goes in a circle not a line. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 am

Vaqe wrote:
I read the 2nd sentens then fell a sleep JK :Smile:
lol
Back to top Go down
https://thetechstuff.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time goes in a circle not a line.   Time goes in a circle not a line. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time goes in a circle not a line.
Page 1 of 1